Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Echo Dot Promotion--problems redeeming
SoMuch

Anyone having issues redeeming the Echo Dot and Smart Plug and know to remedy any problems?  I received an email from Verizon to redeem it.  It quickly linked to the product on Amazon, but when I tried to check out, the Dot was gone from the cart.  Unfortunately, Verizon has been of no help.  The first person seemed to understand and forwarded me to the rebate folks.  That woman was irritated and said it was not a rebate matter, and she summarily sent me back to square 1 (the general number).  I then spoke with another person and he gave me the putative phone number for the Verizon folks in charge of the promotion, which actually is the number of a tool company that goes by the name Echo.  Wonderful support to say the least....  Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

0 Likes
Re: Echo Dot Promotion--problems redeeming
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

SoMuch, I am so sorry to hear that you are having difficulty redeeming the Echo Dot and Smart Plug offer! When you click the link to access the offer, and select the cart, are you logged in to your Amazon Account, or is it taking you to check out as a guest? If you are doing this from your mobile, can you try on a desktop, to see if you are able to complete the transaction? 

Thanks, 

MichelleH_VZW 

0 Likes
Christie24

I have the same problem. I clicked on the link that Verizon sent. It wasn't in my Amazon cart and when I tried the link again from my email it said that I've already redeemed the echo dot. But it's not in the cart or in my orders. 

EMS-steve

I have the same problem 

0 Likes