Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Echo dot promotion
Kellydu4

I received an email offering a free echo dot and smart plug through Amazon. However when I went to redeem, I was charged $80 by Amazon. The email said that I would need to enter a card number, but that it would not be charged. Did I do something incorrectly?

Re: Echo dot promotion
samlines

I've had the same experience. I see no one from VZW has answered. I hope you get a response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to hear that you also had this experience, samlines. Was the email you used the link from the original email you received from Amazon? Based on the promotional information, you should have seen the discount immediately before submitting anything. Did you se the discount prior to submitting your information? If everything was followed exactly and somehow you were still charged, we would recommend reaching out to Amazon regarding your order so they can refund you if all requirements were met. https://www.verizon.com/support/amazon-switcher-deal/ EricW_VZW

0 Likes
Nedemacc524

I have the same question! Now I can’t find the email and I can’t get anyone on Verizon to help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our goal is to address our customers' concerns individually as each case may be different, Nedemacc524. You mention that you have the same question, please clarify for us the specific question that you have so that we can provide you with a correct answer to that question.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
datdude_mh23

Takes me to a broken link. Verizon promoting rewards but never delivering - nothing new here

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes