Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Email from Verizon - Are you having trouble with your service?
SUMMERDOG_BILLS

Hello,

I signed up with Verizon recently, and my family of four all activated our devices and we were assigned new phone numbers with each phone. We then ported our numbers from our other cell phone company, and that worked fine, and we are happy so far with our phones, plan, ans service.

We then got this email from Verizon, and we are confused by it - we activated lines that we never used?  Does this mean we activated these phones with the assigned phone numbers - before we switched to our ported numbers? And Verizon is asking me about that?  I wanted to make sure there were no problems with my account or lines.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi, RYAN | Account

Are you having trouble with your service?

We noticed you have recently activated lines that you've never used. Is there a problem we can help you with?

Please call us at (866) 451-1237 to avoid a possible disconnection of any unused lines.

Thanks for choosing Verizon Wireless.
Labels (1)
Re: Email from Verizon - Are you having trouble with your service?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Maybe. How long was it between when you originally purchased the phones and when you ported the numbers? Did you port the numbers over the previously activated numbers to replace them or did you add four additional lines to the account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Email from Verizon - Are you having trouble with your service?
rainea2022

I have the same issue right now. And I only have the one line….

0 Likes