Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Employee Disconnected Service by accident
rachelleME142

I have been so disappointed with the response time with my issue, you are honestly about to lose a long term customer if this does not get resolved. On Wednesday October 26, 2022 I went in your chat to cancel a 5G home internet that was no longer going to fit my needs, I asked in the chat to verify that we would only be canceling the internet and nothing else, Employee verified that we were just disconnecting the home internet. On Thursday October 27, 2022 -  In the after noon I went to go listen to my Apple music and my library was deleted immediately realized that It had to be an issue with my phone since those are connected, I called through my tablet to Verizon where the girl was extremely rude then she told me to hang up my phone, restart  and she would call me back - she never called me back. Then I finally called Verizon back got a great guy that spent probably at least an hour trying to get my phone back up and running- He was unsuccessful, he created an incident and escalated it and told me my phone should be back on in 48 hour at the most, I asked to speak to a manager was told they were all in meetings. Then on Friday October 28, 2022 I went back in the chat to check the progress of my incident ticket- another rude employee it was like she didnt even read the incident before asking me questions then proceeded to tell me it was pending and that it would take 3-5 business days, and that I was told this previously, when I asked to speak with a manager she told me they would tell me the same thing she just did. I proceeded to tell her that I wanted to speak to a manager about the service I was having. She got me a manager we spoke and made me feel a bit better about the situation that verizon was handeling it and takes accountability for this mistake and I verified that In 5 business days I should receive a message and that my issue should be resolved. So I have been more than patient, but we are now on business day 6 with no phone, 9 days if you count non business days. I had to call back today and spoke with a kind lady that said that the incident was missing information and that she would reesclate this with the correct information that the IT department needed, she said she would follow up tomorrow but she has no way to get incontact with me because I can not receive calls so I am going to have to call again. I really need my phone back on, you guys have so inconvenient its not even funny at this point. You've left me stranded and all you've offered to make it right was $50 for you errors, I think is inappropriate. 

Re: Employee Disconnected Service by accident
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.  *Mabell

0 Likes
rachelleME142

You told me to send you a private message your system wont allow me to ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, rachelleME142! We understand the situation. To further assist you, I will be sending you a PM, so we can check this together and find out the best resolution.

>Alex

0 Likes