Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Employee discount issue
frustratedwithverizo6

I have been a Verizon customer for more than 15 years. I have had an employee discount the entire time. I have not changed employers. This spring when I received the email notification that I needed to verify my employment, I followed the steps to verify my work email as I have every year before. This year I attempted to verify my email several times. Each time I did not get a confirmation email and would then get a reminder email to verify employment. On 06/16/22 I spoke with a customer service representative who reported that there were problems with the email verification and that she would send my information for review. It has now been 2 billing cycles without the discount. I spoke with a customer service representative today who informed me that I would need to complete the employment verification process before anything could be done. Are you kidding me? I am so frustrated with the customer service of this company, not the customer service representatives, the process. No one can give an answer. It's always another department's issue or that I have to do something. I am so frustrated.  I also have yet to receive the email that was to be sent so that I could complete the employment verification process that I have completed no fewer than 4 times. Any suggestions for expediting this process? 

0 Likes
Re: Employee discount issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a long-time and valued customer of 15+ years, your concerns are our concerns too. Employee discounts are very important and help keep costs down.  Noting that you've followed the steps provided to re-verify your employee discount status and not receiving a reply, is definitely not the experience we ever want for you or any of our customers. We've also noted  that you've spoken with our Customer Service Team about this matter.

We apologize for your inconvenience, and we're here to help.

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.http://spr.ly/6607zNz8F

-Robert C.

0 Likes