Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Equipment issue, please reset Device or contact customer service
jimmynorrisjr

I keep getting this error on my iPad. I am running iOS 13.4.1

Settings/Cellular data/ Manage Verizon Account

0 Likes
Re: Equipment issue, please reset Device or contact customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

KerryC_VZW Hello, what are you doing when this error comes up? Is it happening sporadically? Please feel free to reach out on Facebook or Twitter to continue.

0 Likes
goldwhiz2

Sept.  2020 and I too now have got this “equipment issues.“ message on my old iPad (3rd gen.)—wi fi and cellular model. And (eek ) also says i’ve used 6 GB .Not sure as of what dates ... have had so many other issues w. Vz since the pandemic began. But note, almost never on it, now, got a new ipad this winter.

advice/ help  much appreciated. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

goldwhiz2, this certainly isn't the experience we want for you. Help is here. Are you able to provide a screenshot of the error message you're receiving? When did this begin? Have you made any recent changes to your iPad?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
Murtay9576

I just recently started having the same issue with my kids’ iPad Air 2.  Can you help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly to make sure your son can enjoy his iPad. The first step would be a Network Settings Reset via Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Please note this will erase safed WiFi passwords and other network settings.

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
harish6979

I did a reset network settings and still same issue again. how can i make the calls from the ipad. i inserted the sim in my new ipad cellular 6th gen but i'm not receiving any calls or i cannot make any network calls.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

harish6979, I hope you are doing well today.  I am here to help and find out what is going on with your iPad.  iPads do not have SMS (texting) or call capabilities.  Those are data-only devices.  Are you able to use the internet when you are not on WiFi?  Did you insert an active SIM card, from an iPad that was on your account?

0 Likes
Da6dspanburg

I'm now getting this message. IPad air Gen 4th Gen. Was working now, it's not. IOS V 14.2 

0 Likes
RickBerg

I too am having this problem. I’ve reset the iPad, removed and redid the network settings, updated to iOS and have called Tech Support only to be told “just use My Verizon” not the answer I wanted or expected to hear. This is under Settings/Cellular Settings/ Manage my Verizon Account”.

Id like someone at Verizon to attempt to replicate this (my iPad is about 2 1/2 years old) and tell me what they find and how to fix it. Frankly I have way too much time into this already.

0 Likes