Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Error
Krikd17

I cannot add a payment method to my account or make a payment at all. I keep getting an error about my address, then I get an error about not being able to add money on this month's cycle. When I contacted customer support I was hung up on continuously and then transferred three times and told my account had a 24 hour block because I failed to add a payment too many times.

24 hours later I get the same error messages. I tried on the app and the website. Everything is updated. I Uninstaller and reinstalled and tried again. What is going on?

0 Likes
Re: Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, no! We are sad to see you in this dilemma. Being on top of your payments is vital, especially if you are managing your finances. We are here to help. We sent you a Private Note.  ~Gilbert

0 Likes