Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Escalate Resolution to Ongoing Issue
Ledgehunter

How do you escalate an issue to someone that can actually address and resolve?  Have an ongoing issue for six months now.   Transferred a line to our existing plan and after six months they still cannot get it on the right use plan.  Had asked for a 5 gig shared plan but they keep trying to charge us for an unlimited plan.

More than frustrated at the time and effort I have had to put into this each month.  I am told each time "it's fixed, no problem going forward"...  Each month I have to call them back....  Been a customer for 23 years and am ready to go to T Mobile if they cant get it straight.

Any way to escalate this to someone that can actually resolve ?  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Escalate Resolution to Ongoing Issue
Doggo
Novice

Why can't you change the plan yourself? That's something that can be done from your My Verizon account / Verizon app.

0 Likes
Ledgehunter

That's what I tried to do initially, but it would not update the account.  Even after six months Verizon has not been able to do it either....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ledgehunter I'm sorry to learn you have been dealing with this for so long. The issue is that our grandfathered plans are no longer available. You can certainly keep the one you have but we are not able to add another line to it. I would be happy to look into this for you. We have sent a private message here on this forum. Please reply to it.

0 Likes