Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Escalate a Billing Issue
dandolo2020

Searched the board for how to escalate an issue, but have not seen a solution posted.

In response to a promotion, I added Verizon Mobile to my existing Fios 1GB account in May. My Fios bill was to be reduced and I would receive a discounted rate for 3 mobile lines. Five months later, I continue to be billed the un-discounted rate for Fios and my wireless bills have been almost almost twice what I was quoted. I have been contacting customer support every month. This requires two calls a month. One to Fios and a separate call to Verizon Mobile. Fios told me it would take an additional billing cycle to reflect the savings. Then I was told I needed to sign up for Verizon Up, which I did. Twice. I was told the issue had been elevated and assured that going forward I would see the savings. My experience with the Mobile side has been similar. Wait a couple of billing cycles. Re-enroll in Verizon Up.

To their credit, the service reps have been responsive and helpful. But my most recent Fios bill is again not discounted. I haven't seen the latest Mobile bill, but fully expect it to be wrong as well. I can't devote upward of 2 hours every month to dispute my bill. I am hoping to find a way escalate this issue so it can finally be resolved. Any help gratefully appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Escalate a Billing Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to see this resolved once and for all! To confirm when you go to Verizon Up in the My Verizon app do you see a separate registration option for Mobile + Home Rewards? 

-Yale

0 Likes
dandolo2020

I do not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dandolo2020, when you first signed up for Verizon Up, did you have the option to add the Mobile + Home offer?

-Kevin

0 Likes
dandolo2020

Just to close the loop on this. Followed up with phone support again.  The agent informed me that since I added wireless to an existing fios plan, I was only eligible for a discount on the wireless lines, not eligible for the $30 fios discount.  This was not at all what I was told at the time I signed up, nor at any point during several phone support sessions, nor what the promotional material I received described.  Eventually spoke with a supervisor who offered a $20 "loyalty" discount.   I decided to accept the offer and move on with my life. Still satisfied with the service. But, from here on out, will tread very carefully before getting involved with any Verizon promotions.  

0 Likes