Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Escalation Department
Tbop

Hello.  I've had an ongoing billing issue since Nov '21 (9 months ago), each time I call I get the run around and transferred multiple times.  It's 10 months later and each time I continue to call I get hung up on or transferred with no resolution or even desire to assist, event after I request escalation.  I'm a Verizon retiree with nearly 30 years service and I'm disappointed there is no follow through to resolve my issue.   I'm still on hold as we speak with agents trying to get direction from supervisors and nothing is getting done.  I'm ready to move on to another carrier who would work to resolve my issue, but I'd hate to do that with the nearly three decades of commitment I had as a long time employee, but sometimes you have to say enough is enough.    This is the last attempt I'm making at someone taking on my issue as their personal project, give me one POC, and not start over each time I call - it's like call notes don't exist!  Nearly 5 hours on the phone this week alone, i'm on hold as we speak and the poor girl I'm speaking with is just lost.    Last chance, SOS!!!  

0 Likes
Re: Escalation Department
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tbop-

I am sorry to hear about your experience when contacting for assistance. Your time is valuable and we would like to help review your account to help. Please meet me in private note.

-Angie

0 Likes
Re: Escalation Department
Tbop

What is a private note?  I'm still on hold, 2nd call today and 1:27 min...total of over 3 hours on the phone with no movement....I'm talking to escalations now but on hold while yet another person 'gets up to speed' on my 10 month issue.  

0 Likes