Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Escalation department never calls you
Pondscum

I've been having problems with Verizon since 2018 when we open the accounts. I have spent 2 before hours a month talking over 200 people add Verizon. Customer service people tell me escalation department will contact you within 24 to 48 hours I have never been contacted by escalation apartment since never we've been contacting in calling everyone since 2018 the I have a business account nobody from the business department is contact us all we had his problems and problems and people telling me there gonna contact this Verizon is horrible Today I talk to a someone in business  Name Kim he said he would call me back in 15 minutes and he did I will surprise then he told me a supervisor would call me back within 20 minutes that never happened I hear that all the time like I sit escalation apartment is a crock Your horrible no never contacts to you can read the notes it reads like a novel on my account and messed up up since day one I've been praying that somebody from escalation partner contact us to fix the problem they made promises is never happened everybody told me will take care of this will call you back no 1 ever does if I can I will tell everyone don't go with horizon and contacted the news media and there going to do a story on this and I know when they publicise 2 years going through this then Verizon will call and take care of this is pathetic you have to get to this but Escalation parvin forget it your horrible still waiting for your call you guys say 24 hours Well it's been 2 years good night now

Re: Escalation department never calls you
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is never the experience we want our customers to have. I sincerely apologize you have been dealing with this for so long with no follow up's from our escalations department. This is unacceptable. Here on this platform, we have access to consumer accounts only. I will make sure submit feedback to improve on this type of experience with our business department. I would recommend contacting our business department (800 922 0204) and request to wait on hold to talk to someone in management. 

0 Likes
Pondscum

I have been on hold with Verizon for a total of 21 hours on hold over the last 5 days...... WOW...... IM ON HOLD NOW 

0 Likes
Pondscum

I have been on hold with Verizon for a total of 21 hours on hold over the last 5 days...... WOW...... IM ON HOLD NOW ..... all you people is lie you don't care at all SO STOP LIEING TO PEOPLE!!!!!!  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. We apologize that your wait time has been longer than expected due to high volumes and reduced support hours. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I'd be disappointed too if I were on hold while waiting to speak with our representatives. We truly value your time and we also offer other options to assist you. I'm sending a Private Message to that will allow our team to work with you without compromising your personal and account information. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Pondscum

You guys lie still waiting for a call back for 2 years !!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Pondscum, 

Our apologies that we have dropped the ball. We will be more than happy to address your concerns. Can you tell us what happened? How can we help right now?

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes
PaulBoon

I'm seeing issues with customer service and a frustrated customer.  I posted a similar complaint and was told to private message.  It hasn't been responded to.  How long do I have to wait?

0 Likes