Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Escalation
TH06

I have received a bill in the mail from T-Mobile stating that I owe them for the phone that was sent to you all. I was supposed to use the rebate to cover the cost of the phone. However, the rebate was declined and I didn’t know. So it expired. I have been trying to find a way for T-Mobile to be paid for the iPhone that was sent in for trading for six months now. However, two supervisors have told me that since the escalation has been declined, there is nothing they can do. I know that there is a possible solution for it. I feel taken advantage of and it’s very upsetting. I trusted that the cost of the phone would be covered by you all. However, you all have the phone and now I am left with the bill of paying T-Mobile for it and it is not fair. I would like for a solution that involves T-Mobile being paid back for the phone from you all.

0 Likes
Re: Escalation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@TH06  We are sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you receive a resolution is important. Can you please let us know if you are receiving a trade-in credit with Verizon for sending in your phone? What type of Rebate were you supposed to receive?  

-Sylvia

0 Likes
Re: Executive Escalation
TH06

Hello, it was promo code SWITCH22. I am receiving a trade in credit for the phone. However, I was told that the phone would be covered through a Verizon card so that I could pay T-Mobile for it. 

0 Likes
TH06

They are charging me $953.31 for the phone. 

0 Likes
TH06

Hello, it was promo code SWITCH22. I am receiving a trade in credit for the phone. However, I was told that the phone would be covered through a Verizon card so that I could pay T-Mobile for it. 

0 Likes
acraftylady2

If they were supposed to send you a verizon gift card that will only be good on verizon to buy stuff?    My friend did switch22 promo in the spring.  She had to submit her final t-mobile bill to verizon by scanning it in.  After 8-12 weeks she was given a prepaid master card to use how ever, pay final bill from previous carrier and such.   Did you take screen shots of the promo?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for that information. If the rebate promotion has expired, then sadly, there is nothing we can do to help you receive the rebate card. Please feel free to send us a Private Note if you need anything else today. *Bryan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are here for support and happy to help ensure you get the assistance you need, TH06. Let's gather more information to provide more clarity and ensure your billing is correct! How was your rebate submitted (online through My verizon > Notifications, or directly through our rebate center)? Please send us a Private Note for assistance. 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes