Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Estimated bill does not show phone credit
luckycat3035

I just switched from AT&T to Verizon. I was offered $800 for my iPhone 11 so I upgraded to an iPhone 13 Max Pro. (My old phone was paid for.) I spent 2.5 hours in the store getting all the data transferred from my old phone to the new phone.  The store kept my old phone and I left with a working 13 Max Pro.  I just received the "estimated initial bill."  It shows a monthly payment equal to the cost of a new phone, without credit for trade-in, spread over 36 months.  In the store, I was told my monthly payment would be ~ $11.  The estimated bill shows a monthly payment of $33.33.  When will the credit for my old phone be applied to the bill?  

0 Likes
Re: Estimated bill does not show phone credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

luckycat3035, we understand the need to get the trade in credits as soon as possible. It takes 1 to 2 billing cycles for the promotion to kick in and on the 3rd billing cycle, you will see the credit apply as well as the prorated credits for the first months missed. Does this help clarify the process for this promotion?

*Jose

0 Likes
luckycat3035

My son is on my plan and he upgraded at the same time I did.  He, too, received an $800 credit. The estimated initial bill already shows a credit for his device.  Why does his credit show immediately but I will need to wait for 2-3 billing cycles? 

I'm glad to hear it will eventually correct itself.  I appreciate the quick reply.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are happy to look into this further for you. Please send us a Private Note.

*Rebecca

0 Likes