Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Exceeded Max Credit Card Limit
Rivanni

I have exceeded my limit at adding Credit Cards . Obviously this is a problem that many on here has had and I've read about on forums...  I add funds via prepaid cards and about every month I have to add a card maybe 2 . This wouldn't be a problem if there was a solution online to extended the limit.. I cant run into town because of the coronavirus and would really appreciate an agent helping me add the $10.00 on to my account so I can once again have an active service please thanks! Also VERIZON CORPORATE really needs to find a better solution they are starting to fall behind the times! 😉

0 Likes
Re: Exceeded Max Credit Card Limit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ensuring your services are replenished each month is vital. For security purposes to avoid any fraudulent credit card charges there is a limit to how many times you can add a new card to the account. Have you attempted to make a payment using: https://myvprepay.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/ui/mobile/InstantPay/#/ ? MaxiL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Exceeded Max Credit Card Limit
Becca1434

How do I fix this issue of exceeded max credit card limit....im so mad right now and I have no internet now. And I'm a nursing student. I need to do my work

0 Likes