Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Executive Escalation
rlm5721

Does anyone have the phone number and/or email addresses for the Verizon Wireless executives?

I have been a loyal VZW customer since 1999.  I recently traded in two phones (one in October and one in December) to take advantage of the Verizon trade in $300 credit program.  When I followed up in December for the October trade in, I was told that it could take up to 90 days and I should call back in January.  When I called today, I was told that neither phone was eligible for the program because they were early upgrades and I should not have been told they were.   Customer Service was only willing to compensate me $200 for both phones.  It is unacceptable as I was mislead.  One of the phones I traded in was a perfectly good Iphone 6 which I could have sold on Ebay for a lot more.

I do not think it is fair that I be punished because I acted upon the information given to me by your customer service agents.  Had they advised me that I was not eligible for the credits at the time of the transaction, I would not have upgraded.  I relied upon their information to my detriment.

I need someone higher up in the company to assist.

Labels (1)
Re: Executive Escalation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Rlm5721, we do regret to learn of the situation with the trade-in and would like to get you pointed in the right direction. We do have a dedicated team that handles the traded-in of devices and they can be reached at 1-800-416-8894. Customer Service Team can also assist with this as well but it sounds like you have already spoken with them directly. Here is our contact site which will prove beneficial for further reviewing the current situation and our correspondence mailing address will be listed towards the bottom: http://vz.to/1MWa2ew We do value you as a loyal Verizon Wireless customer and look forward to further assisting.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rlm5721

I did call them.  They are the problem.  I need to speak to a Senior person at Verizon since they are not willing to honor what they told me. Robin

ErinKate

I'm having the same problem with them. I just got a $195 phone bill for one phone with 1G of data. They charged me for both the current month and a month in advance. When I spoke to customer service I was told they always charge a month in advance. If that's the case why was I charged for the current month as well? By their standards I should've been paid up. When I asked to speak to a manager I was told no. This was after they decided to change my phone service from $30 a month to $40 a month without telling me. Verizon is a scam.

0 Likes
flutterfly8497

If you just started service with Verizon (or any other carrier, really), you are assigned a billing date. If that date is, say, the 15th, and you start service in January, but you start your service on the 17th, you will be billed for January 17th-February 15th, and February 16th-March 15th. So you see your January billing date has passed, but you still receive service in that billing period, so you are billed a prorated amount. After that, you will be billed for the 16th-15th. You aren't paying for something you aren't getting, and you won't be billed for two months of service normally. This is how cell phone companies have been billing for a long time.

0 Likes
flutterfly8497

My example would also apply to a plan change. If you change your plan on January 17th, your next bill will have a credit for your old plan from January 17-February 15, and a charge for the new plan from January 17-February 15 (which may result in a credit or a charge depending on if you lowered or increased your plan cost), and the normal monthly charge for the new plan from February 16-March 15. After that, only one month is billed at a time UNLESS you make another change to your account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ErinKate,

Oh my! This is never the experience we want any of our customers to have. Making sure that we’re on the same page with bill charges is crucial. Let’s make sure we take a look at what is happening. I have sent you a Private Message so that I can gather much needed information. Please respond to me in the Private Message to continue.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BRACUR60

I have an issue with one of ur customer service reps I have escalated my complaint with no results . A rep was rude to me and advise me that his boss was there to supervise him and not take complaint calls than then threw me to internet before he demanded an apology

0 Likes