Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Executive Relations Email?
aprilc804

Does anyone know how to contact executive relations by email? We have been working with Mark in Executive Relations since December 2. Mark helped us with a big issue last year in the beginning of 2021 so we had to reached out to him again when our service tanked AGAIN at the end of the year. He was helping us right along and I was expecting a call to help us with the network extender that would not stay connected. The whole week went by with no call and he apologized and told me he'd find out what happened and give me a call and that never happened. And now we haven't heard from him again. We've called the main number and had messages sent to him and I've called him and emailed him over and over at cersWEExecutiveRelations@ VerizonWireless.com. (NOTE: No space after the @ symbol but it would not allow me to post with the space.) Unfortunately when I call the Executive Relations number (800-779-2067) it already knows our numbers are associated with cases so it puts me directly to his voicemail and I can't get anyone else. I'm fed up and ready to report this to the Better Business Bureau and make any other formal complaints necessary. One of these lines is for a business and it's severely affecting our business. We've asked how to return our phones which are under lease and get out and we can't get him to respond at all. I contacted VERIZON last week and this week with promises for callbacks that of course never happened.

If someone from VERIZON sees this message and actually cares I would like to be contacted. I would like to find out why the Executive Relations person who's supposed to be making customer service better is making it worse. I would like to know what the heck is going on with this company I have been with for 10+ years. (CASE 2772472) (CASE 2776645) (CASE 2782087)

0 Likes