Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Executive level complaint - lied about price
SaraBuchanan30

I have been lied to again by Verizon. I was told my bill would be $203 in order to get us to agree to upgrade our service. I confirmed the price 2 times and only moved forward after all was confirmed. Now my bill is $345 and the monthly bill is around $325. This is unacceptable. I’ve been on a chat for 3 hrs now. The first agent tried to tell me there was a mistake and the best they can do it $240/mo. I told him no. $203 is already pushing it and I only agreed based on the price... so I spoke with a “supervisor” who tried to make me a deal... $240 a mo but they will pay the difference for the first 3 mo. I told her no, I need the bill to be what they told me. She said ok we can pay 6 mo but we cannot make your bill the price that you signed on for...! Wow! She refuses to give me the executive number so I had to report to the BBB. I am making a claim in court as well. This is not the first time an agent at Verizon has lied to me about the bill to get me to sign. This time I have all of the screenshots of the chat. If anyone has the executive level number for complaints please tell me. It should not be so much work to just get the price they told me I would be paying. I am seeing there is no loyalty and no integrity here with Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: Executive level complaint - lied about price
Tigerstep

You're going to have to provide more information than that like number of lines, device type, plan name, autopay status and if there another discount on top such as first responder etc.

I get that some reps are awful, but you can't make math work differently either. No one has the ability to gave a price that doesn't exist.

0 Likes
SaraBuchanan30

I am not the one who came up with the price for the plan. They told me the price and I only agreed to upgrade based on their information. They should not lie period. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is definitely not the experience we want you to have when upgrading. We want to get to the bottom of this ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you.

0 Likes