Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
ExploremmPlan vs ReviewPlan totals
Jamzey05

I was upgrading one of the phones on my plan from a Start Unlimited (30/month) to a Play Unlimited (40/month)

When I did this, it showed my plant total would go from 300 -> 260. Then when I go to the next page to confirm, it shows my plan is actually going from 230 -> 240. It's such an awful user experience to be told you're saving 40 dollars when you're really spending 10 more (which was expected). Also neither page has plan totals that are anywhere close to one another. The entire plan section of my account is extremely bizarre and misleading. Every single plan shows that it currently costs $10 more than I'm being billed or is advertised for that plan in the explore plans page. 

0 Likes
Re: ExploremmPlan vs ReviewPlan totals
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jamzey05, the last thing we want is confusion when it comes to changing your plan. Please take a look at the steps right here 

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-205750/  Does this link help you walk through understanding things better? AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes