Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Extra Charges
1cerwin1

For the last two months I have been being charged for all calls to people on my Friends and Family. I have 10 numbers that I can put on the friends and family and they are supposed to be treated as Verizon to Verizon calling. Does anyone else have this issue or know why it is happening? I have to keep calling in to get them to go through my bill and take it all off. This is ridiculous!

0 Likes
Re: Extra Charges
Tigerstep

Why are you still on that ancient plan? All plans for the past 5+ years have unlimited talk as a standard feature.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is very concerning to hear, we need to get this corrected right away. Please send us a Private Note.

0 Likes
Hec983

Yes I have the same issue and Verizon still hasn’t fixed it yet.   This is ridiculous now they declined to do any adjustments until issue is fixed.  Anyone else has this problem ???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We never want you to have unexpected charges on your bill, Hec983! We have sent you a Private Note to best assist.

0 Likes
Hec983

Well I do and keep getting extra charger and your customer service is so rude.  I’m just gonna have to filed a BBB complaint since nobody is doing nothing to fix this issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hec983, we are here for your support and we want to make sure you receive a resolution. We would like the opportunity to further investigate this matter. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. 

0 Likes