Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Extremely difficult to return a wrong order
Masterjedishane

I'm in complete and utter disbelief at the links this company will go to do this to their customers. I wasted an hour and a half last night on a chat with a non English speaking chat rep just to be giving the runarounds and told to go on to my Verizon and do it myself. I go into my Verizon and it says to go into the store. Not only was I sent the wrong phone when I upgraded from my S9 I was also sent the wrong case as well, the wrong internal storage size and everything. I'm extremely disappointed in the company and I'm more than likely am going to return the equipment and cancel my service. Unacceptable, I've worked for Verizon for over 3 years before and never have I ever experienced such cold calculated and blatant disregard for such simple requests #Samsunggalaxys22

0 Likes
Re: Extremely difficult to return a wrong order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are so sad to learn of your experience when purchasing a new phone, Masterjedishane. We always want our customers to get the exact device they ordered with us, as well as all the correct products.

Typically, orders come with a prepaid shipping label to return equipment that needs to be exchanged. If it was not included in the box, then the best way to get a shipping label is to print it from the order through your My Verizon account.

We also give our customers the option to visit a corporate store location to return/exchange new phones as well. We do want to help in any way we can. Were you able to get the shipping label?

-Steven

0 Likes