Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Extremely disappointed with customer service : Need details to escalate the case
Murtazachunia

We have been trying to add one line for the last two months and every time the agent is messing up things.

1] When the porting request for a particular number did not go through, two new numbers were added by default to our plan. We were even charged for these two lines which we were completely not aware of.

2) The number we are trying to add was marked as fraud and it was because of an agents mistake

3) We are being transferred to tele, sales, technical service and fraud departments with no results.

4) There is no communication or interaction when the phone is transferred from one department to another and we have to speak out the entire story all over again.

The number has been replaced or locked by Verizon even though it's valid in Tmobile and actively using it.

What can be done to escalate this case? I have already spent more than 24 hours in the past 1 month with no resolution. When we had a talk with Tmobile on different other changes it was so smooth and satisfying. I need someone with full knowledge who can help and get this number ported and added to our family plan.

This is my last try. If not I will go for a better carrier experience.

0 Likes
Re: Extremely disappointed with customer service : Need details to escalate the case
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Murtazachunia, this is never the welcome we strive to provide! We sincerely apologize for the issues you've experienced, and the time it has taken. We want to look further into this for you. Do you currently have an existing port-in request? I've sent you a private note, and I look forward to hearing from you.

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes