Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Extremely disappointed
Alan2727

I called Verizon tech support for help with my router. I have been having the same problem with this router for months now and for some reason, the representatives in tech support are rude or incompetent ??? if you cant help with my issue or are not knowledgeable then pass me to someone that is. I have been hung up on by people in tech support 3 times in one night. Has anyone had this same problem? and if so, how do you get through to someone who actually wants to help you? Verizon's labyrinth of phone options to speak to someone is impossible to navigate. Does anyone have a way to actually speak to a live person who actually wants to help you with your issue? Or are all the people in tech support just rude to everyone to frustrate you and stop people from calling them for help?? 

0 Likes
Re: Extremely disappointed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Alan2727, we are here for you to help in any way we can! So we can help with your router, please send us a Private Note! 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Alan2727

What number can I call to speak to a live operator that will not hang up on you when they dont understand how to help you? Every time I call customer service the same thing happens like clockwork, your operators refuse to help with my problem and then hang up. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're eager to assist you, Alan2727. I'm so sorry to learn you were hung up on. What number are you calling? You can call our Customer Service at 800-922-0204.

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes