Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FAILED customer service & communication
am23

Verizon does not provide customers with enough information upon purchase. Terms need to be made clear upon purchase. I should be eligible for an upgrade today 10/24, since I purchased my phone on 10/24 one year ago, but no I have to wait until this billing cycle is over??? That is over a year and that is not what I was promised or signed up for. It might seem minor, but it is a major inconvenience for me and my job to have to wait 3 more weeks. My account also showed that I was eligible for a free upgrade today for the past few days until I logged in to do it today. I was already about to jump ship, but this pushes me over the edge. Verizon does not treat long time customers the way they should be treated.

0 Likes
Re: FAILED customer service & communication
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@am23 wrote:

Verizon does not provide customers with enough information upon purchase. Terms need to be made clear upon purchase. I should be eligible for an upgrade today 10/24, since I purchased my phone on 10/24 one year ago, but no I have to wait until this billing cycle is over??? That is over a year and that is not what I was promised or signed up for. It might seem minor, but it is a major inconvenience for me and my job to have to wait 3 more weeks. My account also showed that I was eligible for a free upgrade today for the past few days until I logged in to do it today. I was already about to jump ship, but this pushes me over the edge. Verizon does not treat long time customers the way they should be treated.

When you buy a phone with installments you have 24 payments to make.  Once you pay off all 24 payments you can upgrade with a new agreement.    You can make the last payment today, (online) or could have made it last week if you want.  
  Free upgrade?  Or upgrade with no money down?  Not the same thing.

FYI a full year that begins on 10/24, ends on 10/25.   But you still have to pay all 24 payments listed on your bill.

0 Likes