Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FIX YOUR CALL/TEXT/ AND DATA LOGS!!!!!
Nursy1

FIX YOUR USAGE LOGS!!!! PUT THEM BACK THE WAY THEY WERE BEFORE! THEY ARE NOW MISSING ALL PICTURE/VIDEO TEXTS LOGS...EVEN BASIC TEXTS ARE MISSING IN THE LOGS!! WHY DID YOU CHANGE WHAT WORKED FOR EVERYONE?? WE HAVE KIDS AND DO CHECK USAGE! WHATEVER "SO CALLED" UPDATES YOU HAVE DONE "terrible!!" PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS! I AM I 19+ YEAR CUSTOMER AND THIS SO CALLED "UPDATE" IS USELESS!!!!!!

Re: FIX YOUR CALL/TEXT/ AND DATA LOGS!!!!!
Nursy1

WHEN THE "TEXT" LOG SHOWS 4000+ TEXTS...AND "ONLY" 300+ SHOW UP IN THE "LOG" SOMETHING IS WRONG!!! BRING BACK THE OLD USAGE PAGE/LOGS!!!

mcrandell2

I completely agree with you!! This is absolutely ridiculous!!! Hundreds, of not thousands of dissatisfied customers about this issue and still no solution! 

sproleee

I have the same exact issue. Ever since Verizon rolled out the "new" layout, nothing works. Incomplete and missing data all over the place.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Fear not, help is here! Our goal is to help you in the best way possible, sproleee! What exactly is the issue you are encountering? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Nursy1

Absolutely NO picture/video text details are showing in the text logs any longer.. WHY was the format of the website changed? The text log indicates thousands of texts being sent/received but only a quarter of them show on the log since the log no longer shows picture/video text information.

Please change it back to the previous way as you've been asked by hundreds of verizon customers.