Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Failed Prom- Next Step BBB?
rempson
Novice

In September I received this text from Verizon "Hello from Verizon. Here's an exclusive offer just for you. For a limited time add a new smartphone line of 5G Start plan with Auto Pay & get the monthly access for that line, on us for a year (then $5/mo after)..."  Within a few days, we purchased new phone and signed up for 5G Start.  However after numerous chats with Verizon, and each time rep admits they can see my text offer, they don't know what to do about it.  They escalated to promo department and said I would hear back in 5-7 business days.  Five weeks later, I have yet to hear.

Two weeks ago, I spoke with representative on Facebook. He did give me a $35 credit for month (one time only) and said I would hear within a few days.  Still nothing.

I know without a doubt, if I took this to BBB with the text that I saved, I would have a case.  I would like to avoid that however and just have Verizon honor their word without so much run around.

Thanks,

Robin

0 Likes