Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Failure to honor trade in promise for Loyalty program; 3 months of chats and phone calls
Jwhite70

I have been trying to get Verizon to honor the loyalty program trade-in value promised via chat with an agent from 11/23/21. I have 20 pages of documentation of promises to resolve the issue by several agents. I was even given the email of a loyalty customer service representative who promised to get this resolved. EVERYONE reads the notes in my file and assures me this will be my last call to customer service but NO ONE really gets anything done. I went to a "brick and mortor" store and they said I have to deal with online or phone customer service. 

Can someone please help me find a real customer service representative who can read these twenty pages of copied chats and phone log notes to get my proper credit awarded to my account?

0 Likes
Re: Failure to honor trade in promise for Loyalty program; 3 months of chats and phone calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Jwhite70. You have come to the right place for assistance with your Loyalty Trade In promotion concerns. We are going to send you a Private Note to help you resolve this Trade In issue. 

*Cassie

0 Likes