Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fake Data
Atlantis159

I have just spent 90 minutes on the phone with Verizon. I called and spoke to someone about my data usage. I found fake data and impossible data usage in my My Verizon. I explained this to a representative on the phone. They had no answers for me and transfered me to a Tier 2 representative. I was on hold for 40 minutes. This person argued with me at first, then realized that I was pointing out impossible data reports. They could not answer why, then hung up on me. I got a text saying the call was dropped and that I would recieve a call back in a moment. 20 minutes went by, no call back. I called back. Spoke to an agent and expalined what was going on. They told me they woudl be getting me to a Tier 2 representative, placed me on hold, then came back and said it woudl be a moment. 50 minutes later I am still on hold. 

My data usage is saying crazy things like I used 4 G of data between the hours of 2:00 am and 4:00 am while I was sleeping? It is also saying my family used 5 G of cellular data in October, then 0 G in November, then 10 G in December. It is also reporting 17% of my usage related to social media. I do not have a single social media account. Does anyone have any better suggestions on how to actually get someone on the phone with this company and find out what the heck is going on with my data?

0 Likes
Re: Fake Data
Tigerstep

Data shown on My Verizon isn't in real time. 

0 Likes