Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
False Advertising Complaint - 9 year customer means nothing
Enginerd88

I have been with Verizon for nearly 9 years. This summer when asking about pricing to add my fiance to my plan, a sales rep quoted that I could have 2 lines, within the unlimited plan, for $100-$105 a month. Keep in mind, I was only paying $60/mo with a 2GB data plan. I asked several times for him to double check these figures for accuracy and he continued to confirm. I WOULD NOT HAVE SWITCHED PLANS HAD I KNOWN IT WAS GOING TO BE MORE EXPENSIVE.

So here we are 4 months later and hours talking to Verizon reps, I have only been charged the quoted price once. During the first couple months, since the price was quoted in chat, I shared transcript reference codes to each Verizon rep to make sure they have the background. Each of them acknowledged that they see the quoted price, have made a pricing adjustments, promising next month it would be correct. Now today, I talk with a verizon customer support supervisor and they have no record of that price ever being quoted; instead informing me that my new monthly bill will be $130.

One would think being a customer for almost 9 years would matter; never paying a bill late. Now that they have my money they don't care. Enough is enough, I am looking for a service provider that actually cares about its paying customers and will honor their word. I doubt I am the only one. False advertising is illegal!

New customers stay away. Current customers, if they won't honor documented evidence of pricing, what will they honor...

0 Likes