Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fed Ex lost Returned Device
goheels42

I upgraded my phone, I was given a return label and box to ship back my old device I upgraded from. Fed Ex lost the package. I went into a Verizon corporate store this weekend to dispute the $550 charge on my account and they stated I needed to file a claim with Fed Ex before they could remove the charge. I filed a claim with Fed Ex and today I was emailed that the claim was denied because Verizon has a agreement with Fed Ex not to file claims for shipment issues. I was told to follow up with Verizon once my claim has been resolved to clear the charge and now I cannot get in touch with anyone at the Tech Support number I was given. I've spent nearly 6+ hours of my time between requesting a return label/box, shipping the item, tracking and filing a claim and I still have this charge. Please provide help with getting this charge cleared.

0 Likes
Re: Fed Ex lost Returned Device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! I'm so sorry to learn that the shipping company misplaced the package that was to be returned back to Verizon Wireless. I know getting a change on your account for that amount can be a bit of a shock. We can always assist with any concerns here. To do so, I have sent you a Private Note. Please respond back to that message. Thank you. -Kevin

0 Likes