Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Feedback about a visit to a Verizon store
sb6918

The people were extremely inappropriate towards me at the Verizon store located at 90-15, Queens Boulevard, in Elmhurst NY today and they were so bad towards me that they literally gave me a breakdown in the store. Technical support has noted on my account about a free phone offer with just paying the 35.00 and tax fees upgrade and these people ripped me off claiming the account said no such thing for my appointment at the store today and tried to make me buy the phone and literally ripped me out of the free phone and as a result I had to go to the Forest Hills New York location where they had a lot more respect for me and gave me that free phone offer that I am supposed to be getting. The people at the Elmhurst location need to be in trouble for the way they treated me today.

0 Likes
Re: Feedback about a visit to a Verizon store
Doggo
Novice

Some offers are online only. Without providing any details, there isn't much to go off of.

Notes on an account are irrelevant, too. If your account had an offer on it, you would see this from your My Verizon.

Regardless of the details, there's absolutely no reason why someone needs to visit a store in the first place for a phone purchase. Either way, this isn't Yelp.

0 Likes