Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Fees for upgrading to an IPhone 11
Tgrillo121

I have been unable to get a detailed receipt from a Verizon store for taxes and fees paid whe I upgraded to an iPhone 11 last month. I was charged almost $106 for what the sales person said was taxes and all other fees. WhenI pressed her for details on the fees all she would say was there were all types of fees like an apple fee, Verizon fee and  tax on the phone. The tax should have been approx $35 in New Jersey. 
my husband ordered his his phone on the Verizon website and only paid $76 which included the $35 upgrade fee.  How can I get a detailed breakdown of my charges and who do these stores answer to when they aren’t upfront about these things?

I feel like I was ripped off. 

0 Likes
Re: Fees for upgrading to an IPhone 11
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand how important it is to have detailed information regarding your purchase. You can find your receipts under the Documents and Receipts section of your My Verizon dating back 18 months. If you're not sure how to find the Documents and Receipts section, please see this link for the steps: https://www.verizon.com/support/my-documents-and-receipts-faqs/#item4 .

*Ellisandra

0 Likes