Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
File a complaint on Verizon Authorized Retailer
Bradley2010

I turned in several phone in May for a promotion to get credit on my account.
at the sGo Wireless-Authorized Verizon Retailer store at 1157 Young Street Portsmouth Ohio, 45662. I called in June when they were not credited and was told by Verizon Customer service it could take 1-2 billing cycles for the credits to appear on my bill. Fast forward to July, when I called customer service because I still had not received credit for the devices. They suggested I reach out to the store. When I called the store I was told my phones were still sitting in the safe, unmarked never sent back. No offer to do anything about it. He told me the store did not currently have a manager and he was not allowed to provide me with the district manager’s number but he would give him my contact information and he would reach out to me. He never did. I have sent emails, called Verizon corporate, called customer service. No one seems to care. I have been a Verizon customer since 2008. Spend $650 a MONTH on cell phone service for myself and my family. During the same transaction when retiring in the phones for the promotion, I wanted to have a phone number changed, it was on a paid off device on a line a I already had. The salesman activated a whole new line and I was charged multiple activation fees. I had to call customer service to get some taken off. At that time I was told the only line I could cancel was the new line with the new number that I had already given to my mother in law. He did this intentionally to get another sale. Verizon is becoming such a joke. Currently, the past two weeks I have been dealing with them charging me for a “non-returned” device, that I have the tracking information for from UPS! A $500 fee has been added to my bill that I am expected to pay and possible will be refunded if or when they “find the device” that I sent back!-This is not the authorized retailers fault but feel as if it should be mentioned! No one knows what they are doing, I literally had to tell the customer service agent today to check the notes from my call last week! 🤬 She was so confused. She said she was opening a ticket, just like the girl last week, who was supposed to call me to updated me on Tuesday. (She never called). I don’t have high hopes for any of this being resolved as no one who knows anything will call me! Just hoping maybe something can be resolved! 

0 Likes
Re: File a complaint on Verizon Authorized Retailer
Doggo
Novice

There really isn't anything CS can do. If the promotion calls for phones to be traded in and they were never sent, that's less a lack of caring and more reality.

Your concern would be better addressed to Go Wireless directly.

0 Likes