Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
File a complaint with corporate
cbaugham

How do I file a complaint with the corporate office? I have been waiting for a refund on a canceled order for several weeks now. I'm sick and tired of being told lies about why my refund hasn't been issued. I'm tired of having to call customer service every other day and sit on hold for hours and get disconnected and start over.  I am finally at the point where I no longer want to be a Verizon customer and I've been with them since they were Altell. No one is helping me.  I feel my only option is to contact corporate. 

Re: File a complaint with corporate
Life4

I also would like to file a compliant with corporate related to on going issues with Verizon related to orders placed on my account, payments made, accepting terms and condition and a message "Max order read attempt reached" that prevents me from doing anything with my account related to the orders placed and no one seems to know what the message is or how to get rid of it.

I have been a Verizon customer for 20 years and have never experienced problems as such and it is really frustrating. My children did not get to open their gifts for Christmas due to the mess up with the company since 12/13/20. I have spent several hours speaking to Reps that attempt to help but only add to the problems at hand and currently the problems are unresolved. I have requested to speak to A Supervisor several times and was told that the Supervisor is busy or one a Supervisor will call me back, today is 12/29/20 and I am still waiting for a Supervisor to contact me back. I know it will be impossible to speak with a Manager so I have not even asked. Just yesterday, from 2:22pm to 8:00pm Central Time zone I spent my day on the phone with Reps who again attempted to assist me, and put me on hold to speak to a different departments and at 8pm the phone disconnected automatically. 6 hours of trying to get the issues resolved but still no success.

Tigerstep

Verizon was never Alltel. Alltel was bought out by them years ago. Do a charge back.

0 Likes
won't credit me my $135
GB1229

won't credit me with $135 keeps charging me with interest. I sent the device back as I was told, I am sick of it! On the phone at least 6 hours 3 times I called, they said it was taken care of, but it wasn't. On the virtual site yesterday for at least 2 hours and when she was trying to resolve we were disconnected. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a long-time and valued customer of 20+ years, it saddens us to hear about your experiences when contacting Verizon. Our customers mean the world to us and we're always here to help.Providing world-class customer service is always our expectations.  We certainly never want to disappoint out customers and we'll be more than glad to assist you here. We're sorry to hear that your children didn't get to open their gifts for the holiday, due to the issues you've referenced. Our Leadership (Upper Management) works diligently when returning calls to our customers, especially when there are escalated matters to address and resolve. I apologize for your inconvenience. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

RobertC-VZW

0 Likes