Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
File a complaint
rickcapitani

Hello, 

I believe that Verizon makes it really hard to complain about billing and misinformation provided by its representatives regarding the monthly plan charges. We have been overcharged on our account because we were told that if we had autopay and paperless statements our bill would be $35 a month per line. We thought we qualified except we were using a credit card instead of debit card or bank account. Even though we spoke to multiple reps this small print requirement was never told to us. When I called the last time and spoke with a manager he offered me to only reimburse us for one billing cycle. Even though we had been overcharged for many more months, He states it was our responsibility to view our statements and make sure that Verizon is charging us the correct amount. Even though we have been a customer for over 15 years. He said this was best he could do. When I asked how to file an official complaint, he said by talking to him I was filing the complaint. It doesn't seem that Verizon or any large phone companies want to help out loyal customers.

0 Likes
Re: File a complaint
Tigerstep

A quick Google search of "Verizon autopay discount" brought up this link.

Under #1 below general information lists "To get the discount, you must use the Verizon® Visa Card, a debit card or bank account as your automatic payment method."

Finding this took less time than it did to reply to this post.

Yes, a rep should have been said more beyond autopay and paperless, but most people would have done a search and found the same page I did after their first bill lacked a discount. It's not like Verizon made the information hard to find.

I'm also a long term customer and it IS your responsibility to check your bills. Autopay is not an excuse.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand how important it is to get the most our of your bill. To receive the auto pay discount you do have to sign up using a Verizon Visa Card, a debit card or a banking account. This requirement is listed directly on your bill, right next to each smartphone line. If you would like to take advantage of the one month manual discount, we can certainly get that done for you. Please send us a Private Note to get started.

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Ckim_510

LOL here you are again! 
VZW give this pathetic bot or user a bonus!

0 Likes
Ckim_510

FOURTEEN HUNDRED POSTS SINCE NOVEMBER 2020!

😂🤣😂

lOnG TiME MemBEr

0 Likes