Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Final credit approval?
brittd25

I'm trying to upgrade my phone. I tried all day to place an order through the app but it kept cancelling out on me and saying the problem was on Verizon's end. Finally managed to place an order online and everything went through smoothly. I was just going to pay everything at once, no monthly payments. Just the full amount at one time. After I complete the order, I receive an email talking about final credit approval and to call their number. I've tried and cannot get through. The email said I wouldn't be charged until they receive documentation yet when I checked information for my card, the payment is already pending. Tried to check order status online and there's no history of the order. I've done this before with upgrading a phone and never had any problems. I was just going to cancel the order and buy the phone directly from Apple but there's no option for that unless I get in contact with the credit people at Verizon which I cannot get in contact with. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Final credit approval?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with trying to upgrade your phone, Brittd25. Let me find out some more details and help direct you to a solution. Were you asked to call the fraud department to deal with the credit approval? Did you receive an email in reference to your order was needing final approval? I realize it is hard to get through but it's not our intention to make it hard to reach us. We have a very high call volume because of the health crisis and they are trying to get to every call as quickly as possible. I am sure that you give them a call, they will do their best to get to your call. Please note that there is no option but to have the final credit approval done as this is to prevent fraud and issues with making a payment via a credit card. I trust this information helps out. 

Thanks,

Ed 

Also, you can find us on Twitter under the handle @VZWsupport

0 Likes