Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Finance limit
Zjprid

Last week I was looking to upgrade my device and also add another line. After messing around my online cart said I would need to pay off the remaining balance on my current device and the sales tax for the 2 new devices. I waited a week and paid off my device yesterday 3-09 and went to order the 2 new devices. I was shown the payment amounts and clicked continue to cart so I could place my order and now it's saying I must pay full retail for both devices. My wife called this morning and was transferred to several agents and none of them could explain why I'm unable to sign up for the payment plan and when she got to the final rep she told her they can't answer that we would need to go to the store and hung up on her. Today after work I went into the store and still have the same question unanswered other than my finance limit was 1500 and they're not sure why so I would have to check it every day to see if I could do the payment plan because my account may have a glitch or something where it's trying to process and make sure my current device is actually paid off.

0 Likes
Re: Finance limit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, no! The last thing we want is for you to have a bad impression of us. Verizon takes pride in providing a world-class experience to all our customers. We know the importance of managing your account and phones. Please send us a Private Note to further assist you. ~Gilbert

0 Likes