Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Financial Dept Support
rrooxxyy

Update from my last community post. FINALLY got an agent who understood what happened and was in the process of scheduling everything to turn back on when the line went dead. I called back and the automated voice told me they were closed I waited all weekend to call back and explain what happened before the call and I just needed someone to finish what they had been doing. The agent was setting up my scheduled payments and wanted me to pay the $500 a week from now. I explained him the situation I was in and the problem with my card and they repeated that to turn my service on it would have to be a autopay of that amount. He could not give me an answer when I told him the only reason we are where we in this situation was after an agent assured me of the autopay and the amounts that would come out a week after one another and told me to make sure i had the funds in my account when they pull the payment and now since that didn't happen, I'm having to deal with this whole mess when if the payment would've been pulled from the beginning I wouldn't be here. 

Have yet to be able to resolve this                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

0 Likes
Re: Financial Dept Support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to get what you need. We're happy to go over this with you. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes