Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Finding contact information for a regional contact for local stores
1alembic

Hi All,
I am currently a verizon customer and have been one for many years. However, recently I was in the market to add a new line for our son. I visited a local store (Verizon Wireless TCC, 5626 Fishhawk Crossing Blvd, Lithia, Fl. 33547). I was told when I was in the store that I could receive $750 off a second phone when purchasing new phone and adding a line of service. We made the decision to purchase two phone and give one of old phone to our son. After about a month I saw that we were not being credited for the phone as described. I called the store and was told that the credit could take a couple months to be seen on the bill. So I waited. After a couple more months of not seeing a credit I called the store again. This time I was told that because I did not have unlimited data I could not participate in the promotion. At that point I asked to return the phones as the only reason for purchasing the phone I had purchased was for the promotion. I was told that since it had been past 14 days I could not return the phones. I have also read online reviews where other customers have found themselves in similar situations with the same store. This is very much a bait and switch tactic by this store. I would still like to return these phones. I'd have contacted basic customer service but I would like to provide feedback on this store's sales tactics and see if anything can be done to correct this situation. This has been an extremely frustrating situation for months now. Thank you for any feedback in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Finding contact information for a regional contact for local stores
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The store name "Verizon Wireless TCC" sounds like the location was actually a third party retailer and not a corporate store. To find the corporate offices and contact information for the TCC retailer, I would suggest you a web search via Google, Bing, or Yahoo whichever is your preferred search engine. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

1alembic

Thank you. I will look into that. Does Verizon have any influence over these third party stores?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Possibly. You would need to send a letter to the correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link at the top of every Verizon Wireless web page. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This isn't the type of experience that we want for any customer and we want to help make things right. We have sent you a private message to further assist with your concern.

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
Justjod2

I'd like the name of the Regional Manager and contact information for the 3282 William Penn Hwy store in Monroeville PA. We are brand new ... haven't even paid our 1st bill and we have the bait and switch done to us! I'm fed up with the store manager and everyone that works at that location.  I have NEVER dealt with a more unethical business in my life. I'd like someone to provide me with a person that can handle the unethical business practices and once and for all handle our issue. We were FLAT OUT lied to by the store manager who sold us our phones and equipment.  

0 Likes