Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
For over 5 weeks, Verizon is trying to charge me for a preordered phone that was canceled.
Grizzlegold

Back in October, I pre-ordered a Pixel 6 pro. In December, I canceled the order because it kept getting back ordered. For a month, I went back and forth with Verizon at least 10 times, because I was being charged for the pre-ordered phone that I canceled. The phone was never even shipped. After a month of dealing with Verizon, the $1,000 charge disappeared, and I was able to order a different phone. After receiving my new phone and setting it up, I check my Verizon, and the $1,000 charge for the Pixel 6 pro that I never received is right back on my account. I contacted Verizon over 48 hours ago, and was assured by the representative that within 48 hours, the charges would clear. I don't understand how a multi-billion dollar corporation cannot get this straight.  Please credit my account for the $1,000 so I am not charged for it. This should not be that difficult. This should not take almost 2 months to take care of. Every time I talk to someone, I am assured that a supervisor is handling it and it will be taken care of within 48 hours. I'm sick of being lied to.

0 Likes
Re: For over 5 weeks, Verizon is trying to charge me for a preordered phone that was canceled.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Grizzlegold, we are certainly concerned to hear about the charge for the Pixel 6 Pro, especially since you didn't receive it. We have gone ahead and sent a private message to help assist you further. -Alex

0 Likes