Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
For you, on us: Google nest mini can't redeem
glmm

I signed up for the home LTE internet and one of the offers was a free google nest mini after 65 days. Prior to the 65 days passing, there was a tile under "for you, on us" saying that once the 65 days have passed we could redeem the offer.

The 65 days have passed, but no information was provided on how to redeem the offer. Calls to Verizon haven't helped and supposedly I'm supposed to get a call back from the Promotion department. So far no callback.

1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: For you, on us: Google nest mini can't redeem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Not to worry, we will send you a Private Note now.

*Breanna

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are happy to review this matter with you in depth. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes
glmm

Robert,

How do I leave a private note? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Not to worry, we will send you a Private Note now.

*Breanna

0 Likes
Re: For you, on us: Google nest hub can't redeem
Kaburr0623

I’m having this same issue that can’t seem to be resolved. Only transferred to some one else that can’t help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kaburr0623, we are certainly here to help. When did you start the service?

-Tionna

0 Likes
Leahja84

Same, it is ridiculous. We waited the 65 days, and the offer is nowhere to be found, even after receiving the e-mail that we could now redeem. Customer service says that the offer expired at 60 days, 5 days BEFORE our waiting period was up. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to get any promotion you qualify. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
nicklong08

Same issue here with me, I received an email and it says (see below) when I log in there is nothing available.

the LTE home internet service is trash and I never use it because it is incapable of handling simple video streaming because the bandwidth is throttled to below 6-7 mbps ON VIDEO!! All other speed tests yield 50 mbps, when I do a speed test on fast.com I only get about 6 to 7 Mbps, And because the speed test is done through Netflix servers, this simply tells me I am being throttled

I know Verizon likes to deny this and they are good at it, I spent almost an hour on the phone going back-and-forth with the guy until he finally believed that I was actually being throttled. Now I know this has nothing to do with the original issue of not being able to redeem my Google nest mini but I just wanted to rant a little bit, 

Thanks for making the switch to Verizon LTE Home Internet. We’re happy to let you know that your purchase makes you eligible for a Google Nest Mini.*

Redeem your Google Nest Mini offer within 60 days. Here’s how:

1. Sign in to your My Verizon account.
  2. Find the Google Nest Mini tile under “For you, on us” and click it to get started.
  3. Review the terms and conditions on the next page.
  4. Follow the prompts to the cart page where you will see this offer has automatically been applied.
  5. Enjoy your offer.
0 Likes