Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Form to avoid disconnection during COVID-19
Jena-87

Theres a link on the My Verizon app to take you to a form to fill out to avoid disconnection of service if you have experienced hardship due to COVID-19. I clicked on it and keep getting an error message. Anyone know where kelsi I might be able to find the form and/or fill it out?

Re: Form to avoid disconnection during COVID-19
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jena-87, thanks for reaching out to us about this. I totally understand your concern and wanting some relief for you bill, especially during this time. No worries, please use the link below to let us know you require assistance. Refer to question#1 under Important policy information and special offers. Then click on the short form link and enter your account information. Let me know if this helps. 

http://spr.ly/66001xaNG

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
jav6

@Jena-87 wrote:

Theres a link on the My Verizon app to take you to a form to fill out to avoid disconnection of service if you have experienced hardship due to COVID-19. I clicked on it and keep getting an error message. Anyone know where kelsi I might be able to find the form and/or fill it out?

Using the My Verizon app on my moto z4 and searching for Covid-19, more info took me to sign in to my account and a page to CONFIRM I was affected. Clicking on CONFIRM resulted in a confirmation page that I would not be charged for a late payment or disconnected before 5/31/2020.  Also, on  my desktop going to https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/ui/bill/secure/covid19 gets me to the same CONFIRM page.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
aprilfossum

The link does NOT work, just gives an error screen.

{"errorName":"null","errorCode":"99","errorMessage":"java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException","timestamp":"Apr 3, 2020 9:06:22 AM"}

Can you email us a PDF ? We can't get help if you don't have the form working and I've tried for a week now. 

jav6

@aprilfossum wrote:

The link does NOT work, just gives an error screen.

{"errorName":"null","errorCode":"99","errorMessage":"java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException","timestamp":"Apr 3, 2020 9:06:22 AM"}

Can you email us a PDF ? We can't get help if you don't have the form working and I've tried for a week now. 

The link I provided takes you (after logging on to your account) to the following screen.  There is NO PDF file to fill out.

COVID-19 Confirm.jpg

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
aprilfossum

I understand it works for you but some of us will click that link and then log in and then we get the error screen..... I have tried this on my phone and laptop it just isn't working .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

aprilfossum, we're so sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the link to set up an extension on your account due to the global pandemic. Please tell us, have you tried clearing your browsing history and cookies? Does this happen across multiple browsers?

Within the link here: http://spr.ly/61811QLGf  under the header ‘Important policy information’, question #1, you’ll see the link called ‘Short Form’, and that’ll get you set up accordingly. Simply sign in, tap ‘Confirm’ when it asks if you’re being impacted, and you’ll get a ‘Success’ message at the end and a confirmation of the date you’re protected until. Note: If you are currently registered for Auto Pay and want to temporarily pause this feature, you can do so by managing your Auto Pay settings. You’ll see a hyperlink within this same section. Let us know how this works for you.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Kaleyanne

The link to this forum DOES NOT WORK! 

0 Likes
NietherDeCurse

I'm having the same problem been at it for a week and cleared all cookies. Nothing but an error code every time.

If my phone is shut off because of this garbage I'm switching to T-moble. At least they're doing an automatic hardship waiver for their customers. No garbage form to fill out for them.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are dedicated to keeping you connected and we want to help you stay by offering you the ability to easily manage the account during this difficult time, NeitherDeCurse. I have sent a Private Note so we can investigate this further. YaleK_VZW

0 Likes