Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Fraud by chat rep
Skibum2016

15+ year customer with Verizon!  Never missed a payment and have four lines.  Of course the deals are only for new customers....never helping the loyal ones.  Spent five hours yesterday communicating with four different phone and chat reps.  I told first chat rep I was going to leave to T Mobile and get free phones for the family.  We need upgrades!  Chat rep said no problem, we'll give you our best offers.  Said $650 off per line to upgrade from old Samsungs to iPhones.  Seemed to good to be true.  Confirmed that it didn't matter whether phones were old, cracked, nothing.  Processed order, then disconnected right at the end.  I still got the email for the order.  Seemed phishy, so I called Verizon and the next two people told me there are NO offers for iPhones and that the $650 was only for high quality trades on more Samsungs!  If I clicked on complete order, I would've ended up paying over 2K on phones that were close to being free....according to first rep.  I COPIED THE ENTIRE CHAT THREAD FOR PROOF!  Of course, phone reps said too bad, so sad, nothing for you.  Should report Verizon to BBB for fraud.  Leaving this horrible company once and for all!  They care nothing for loyal customers!!!

0 Likes
Re: Fraud by chat rep
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You always deserve the highest level of support and accurate information! I apologize for the situation. I would love to take a closer look at the exact account options and offers.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth -Yale

0 Likes
Skibum2016

Shocker.....your link doesn't work.  Offers are so poor that you basically are forced to switch providers if you need new phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Skibum2016, we apologize for the issue with the link. That link should not have been given in the public forum. I have gone ahead and sent you a Private Note so we may continue there. 

-Christine

0 Likes
Skibum2016

For the public - Nothing was done.  Nothing investigated.  Just private message with a generic sorry for your trouble, bummer you were lied to.  No extra promotions or compensation for your time.  Had entire text thread copies of the fraud.  Unbelievable.  Big company.  Little guy.  Not worth my time.  My family and I are gone....will never come back to Verizon again.

0 Likes