Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fraudulent Customer Service
LITMT

Why is the Verizon customer service deliberately creating headache and confusion to only claim it’s some accident that must be handled with their team of supervisors. I researched my experience today and found out they are deliberately creating conflict with their customers! Typing shipping addresses wrong and claiming it’s fixed while making other statements that can’t be corrected! I’ll be making a YouTube on my experience and how I know to take other measures! 

0 Likes
Re: Fraudulent Customer Service
Doggo
Novice

Shipping addresses are pulled directly from whatever address a customer has on file, not typed out. They only get typed per request with an address change. 

Most reps just want to get through their day in peace. Typically you get conflict when the customer was being rude wether it was you or the customer before you. The less people are rude in general, the more pleasant the experience would be for everyone. No one wakes up and goes "I hope my day is miserable today!"

0 Likes
Re: Fraudulent Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure that all of our customers concerns are addressed as needed. Making sure that the correct address is used is important. To better understand your issue please message us in private for a better understanding. -Jasper

0 Likes