Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fraudulent charges on Verizon bill
mchawla

Verizon has put international calling charges on my current bill. I explained to them I did not make those calls. And I have been Verizon customer for more than 5 years and never called internationally. So there is definitely some mistake or it is a scam. It is not fair that Verizon is forcing me to pay for the international calls that I did not made. I would want the Verizon team to investigate on this further. 

But Verizon customer care has not been very helpful. I am looking for some advise what should be done from here onwards . Thank you . 

Re: Fraudulent charges on Verizon bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Mchawla, we always want to make sure that all charges are correct on your billing.  Have you spoken to our Fraud department yet?  They can be reached directly at 888-483-7200 (Everyday 7am-11pm Eastern Time).  Does this help?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
aturner7575

I have this same issue. I've been trying to get through to a Verizon representative for an hour and they're not picking up! What is this????

Also, when I added up my bill, the charges don't match the total they charged me. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry to hear about the similar situation that you are facing, and I know waiting is never fun when you want to get an issue resolved. Were these charges on your most recent bill? Please tell us all the specifics behind this charge.   JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes