Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Free Disney+ Bundle
rjm354

When activating your free Disney+ bundle do you need to input credit card info when you click "take me to Disney" and you are redirected to Disney+ bundle website.  I sign in and it takes me through steps as if I am purchasing it. 

I tried removing it and then getting it again. Still asks me for credit card info. I am not doing that. 

0 Likes
Re: Free Disney+ Bundle
Bond11

Me too! . They should not be asking for my credit card for this "free" bundle through Verizon. What do we do about it?

0 Likes
Re: Free Disney+ Bundle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@Bond11 ,

While it's good to know that you're interested in the Disney Bundle, if you are being asked for credit card info then you are not enrolling in this service through Verizon Wireless. Payment info is not used because the subscription is billed to your Verizon Wireless bill, and credited based on your data plan including it or not. Using a computer, please follow the steps here: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-233566/ , and keep us posted on how that goes for you.

-Russell

0 Likes