Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Free Phone?
OctoberOpal

I need help finding out if one of our phones was free when we switched to Verizon Last August. 

There were rebate cards that were to be sent out  and the phone was too be free. We brought 4 lines over from Sprint.  At the store when we were moving our numbers over, the associate canceled our sons sprint number by accident and gave him a new number or a temp. Number.

He kept his old phone and my husband and i got new Note10s. Which he swears was BoGo. I remember being told to fill out the rebate forms on line in order to get the gift cards which will equal the amount of 1 of the Notes10s.

Well due to snafu of moving from Sprint to Verizon with my sons number we were disqualified for the BOGO or something.  Needless to say we are paying for 2 phones not 1.

I need to find out if this was the offer that was during this time. 

We cannot find the contract or receipts.

0 Likes
Re: Free Phone?
Tigerstep

A common BOGO disqualifier is either a disconnect, transfer out or paying a loan off early. These promos don't typically have forms you'd fill out for switching (those tend to be for gift cards etc)

Try logging into your My Verizon and go to the bill section, you should see documents and receipts as an option. If you can't find that, give CS a call and a rep can look through old promos to see what was running at the time. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Re: Free Phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello OctoberOpal,

Getting in on a good deal, like a BOGO, is important. I can definitely review the details on your account, and research the promotion(s) you qualified for. I would need to access your account, so I will also send you a Private Note, so we can continue.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes