Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frustrated with Customer Service regarding cancelling order
bebony

I placed an order by complete accident. I still do not know how this happened as I was looking to ship to store not address. Next mornng at 8am ish I call to call. The customer service rep told me it would take 6-24 hours to cancel so I can reorder. Completely frustrating because I am without a phone however ok fine. Here it is 24 hours later and I have been on hold for 20 min waiting to speak to someone because of course my account is not reflecting the cancelation so my upgrade is still not available for me to reorder. 

Update: I am now being told that process takes a week when yesterday I was told 6-24 hours. Completely unacceptable. Only luck I have in this situtation is that I have 2 lines and both have upgrades but I am being told I can upgrade the other for now and swap the numbers. I truly hope I do not have to chase behind verizon for this correction as I will need that upgrade for the other line in a month or so.

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated with Customer Service regarding cancelling order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there and Good Morning bebony. Verizon Wireless does commit to delivering the best products and services with customer service being the priority. Operating with integrity is at the core of who we are as a company and it does concern us to hear that you've had this experience with us. The good news is that the information you were provided about being able to swap your devices over is definitely an option that is offered all the time so you won't run into any issues when it is time for the other line to then upgrade on your line. We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope to prove that we are worthy of your continued business. 

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes