Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frustrated with high bills
Barcor299

Been a verizon customer for almost 5 years and I suspended a device over 6 months ago through a representative to find out that I'm still being charged with billing on a suspended device meaning I didnt realize I was paying for my plan with each device but when I did a suspension on my device i was ask with billing or without so I said with billing so I thought I would be just paying on phone payments...smh I've paid off 2 devices going on number 3 paying for my plan 3 times for the last 3 to 4 years.  My bill has been so high and I've been trying to reach out to customer service because I only currently have two devices now and my bill is still tremendously high....I have been getting the run around and hung up on all day trying to get someone to help resolve this issue.  I even had someone send a message to me about a credit I never recieved.  I'm just truly frustrated that I struggled payments and now I'm cut off because of my lack of knowledge.  Thanks for nothing and waisting my time...smh

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated with high bills
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@Barcor299

Please know that we do value your loyalty to our company. However, I do understand your concerns with receiving higher than expected bill charges. I would love the opportunity to take a closer look at this billing concern with you. I will reach out to you via Direct Message for further assistance.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes