Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frustrated
Lilymacnaughton

I have tried to call customer service over the course of the last 4 days. Every time I had called through the automated voice suggested me to use the MyVerizon app, and then hung up the phone. I wasn’t able to even be on hold to talk to someone. I turned to the app, I tried to contact a live chat rep countless times. When it said I was chatting with a rep, no one would answer! How can I chat with someone REAL not AUTOMATED?

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It’s been quite the busy time for us, Lilymacnaughton. We’re taking the appropriate steps consistent with public health recommendations to safeguard our customers and our employees. Per the CDC, we have to practice Social Distancing and limited hours of operation during this pandemic.  So wait times may be longer and it's not our intention to frustrate you. We appreciate your patience as we are helping all of our loyal customers, such as yourself, with their concerns as well. We do work diligently as a team to ensure that all of our customers concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner. We do have additional ways that you may contact us: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/   

What concerns did you have that we may assist you with here? 

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes