Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frustrated
abdmps

I wanted to change my account, drop a line, go from four lines to three lines.  When i get on the chat, I question how much it would be for three lines with unlimited.  Originally quoted me a price but then he sent the email and it was way more so I said please switch it back to three lines with 2.5 GB a line. I could tell he was annoyed with me and said for me to wait and then he dropped me from the chat and it now says my bill is going to be more and he still has the dropped line on my account.  I cannot talk to a live person and I am so frustrated.  I just want to cancel everything

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated
Ann154
Expert
Expert

If the line was actually canceled, the cancelation is effective at the end of the current billing cycle period. If your billing cycle hasn't ended since you requested the cancelation, that might explain why you still see that line on the account.

You may want to confirm the line is set to be disconnected. As far as I know, cancelations can only be authorized by calling customer service at the cancelation number which is (800) 392-0717. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/

Also the plan change should have been set to start at the beginning of the next billing cycle so you wouldn't be back charged for the fourth line you no longer need. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes